Friday, August 19, 2011

My Spider Guy

For those of you who are paying attention, I posted a pic of this little guy yesterday. I been watching him for awhile now. I think he's been there for quite some time. I just think it's so beautiful. I love the red, white, and black colors that adorn the outer exterior of the little creature.

We had a hard rain on last evening and I remember wondering was he okay out there in what seemed to be a mini storm for a little bit. I came out this morning and looked in the tree without being surprised; he was gone. After I sat for a bit I looked up and there he was again under my carport. Rebuilding his nest. I was glad to see it had survived and had started to get it's life back on track.

He was out there just working away and it made me think: What would you do if you lost everything in a moments notice. Washed away. Gone. Where would you go? How would you rebuild?

Unlike the spider we have the ability, resources, and knowledge to build another nest. A just in case something happens place. Shameful the spider does not come equip with this.

I hope you guys are building. There are some great resources here to get started. Lots of ways to start building a passive residual income for no money. If you are working on a primary business, this is a great funnel. Very easy conversion.

Start your free account today!


No comments:

Post a Comment