Thursday, July 21, 2011

I Must Be Outta My Mind...

There's a fairly familiar referral site. That pays rather well. It's called One ZipNadaZilch (zip-nada-zilch). It's a referral site. There's that four letter word again, lol. It's just something about referrals that people seem to despise. I gained my first referral last month! I mean I earned the bonus once. I was so excited to see my paypal account credited. To me, that's an accomplishment. Most folks won't see something through long enough to see if it works. This is why people don't do referral programs. There is a lack of people that will give the program a hardy try to say this or that is what happened.

System work if you work them. I can't be any more plain that this. It does work. Just work it!

Below I posted a print screen of my first payment! Go me!!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Click the banner link below to join now and start earning $20 referral bonus'!!

No comments:

Post a Comment